- The privacy of the personal information that you provide to Triton e-Shop is of paramount importance to us.
- Triton e-Shop may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- information about your use of the Website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering an account on the Website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to any services offered on the Website; and
- any other information that you send to Triton e-Shop.
- When registering an account on the Website, we will require that you provide us with the following personal information:
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your physical address;
- your gender;
- your mobile number; and
- your date of birth.
- Triton e-Shop may use your personal information to:
- fulfil your orders for Products purchased on the Website;
- personalize the Website for you;
- enable your access to and use of any services offered on the Website; and
- send you marketing communications.
- Triton e-Shop will not, without your express written consent (and subject to point 9 below), use your personal information for any purpose other than:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of the Products;
- to contact you regarding current or new Products or services offered on the Website (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us on the Website (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to improve our selection of Products for sale; and
- to improve your experience on the Website.
- Triton e-Shop will not disclose your personal information to any third-party (including its employees, agents, couriers or sub-contractors) save as to give effect to the purposes of point 6 above or otherwise provided for in the Terms and Conditions.
- Where Triton e-Shop discloses your personal information to its employees, agents, couriers or sub-contractors for these purposes, such persons will be obliged to use your personal information in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- In addition to any other disclosures of your personal information which is contemplated in the Terms and Conditions, Triton e-Shop may also disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, in so far as is necessary to comply with any court order, subpoena or other legal process served on us, and/or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- In the event of you committing any fraudulent act in relation to the Website or performing any illegal activity on the Website, Triton e-Shop will be entitled to disclose your personal information to the appropriate authority in respect of any criminal investigation or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of us.
- Triton e-Shop will take reasonable technical, security and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, destruction, manipulation or alteration of your personal information.
For more information on the Triton e-Shop Group POPIA policy and manual please click on the link below: